This joint venture project for the DCC and University of Otago involved extending the existing 1930's building to accommodate Otago Cricket and the University of Otago Rugby Club.
It is located within the Logan Park sports precint. Our key design approach was to develop the massing and form of the extension to sit comfortably with the existing groundstand.
The 2680m² project was completed in 2004 for approx. cost of $6.15m.